Friday, April 12, 2013

A glimpse into my crazy life

 Hi everyone! 

  First of all, thank you for visiting my blog! I've been creating this for quite some time, and am so happy to be writing my first post. I hope to inspire, as well as draw inspiration from all of you, so PLEASE write your feedback so we can get some discussions going. I am a teacher of many things, but LOVE being a student. I love learning from others, so bring it on!
  This blog will cover many things, so I know there will be something interesting for all of you. In addition to dance, yoga, running and fitness, I have a deep passion for cooking and baking (Ummmmm, and eating!!!) I will be sharing my nutrition tips, recipes and yummy places to go and get your grub on! 
  I will be following up shortly with my first entry, which I'm working on now "How yoga has changed the way I run". I would love to see some followers, so if you know anyone who would be interested in my blog, send it on to them. It would be much appreciated!
  Thanks for taking the time to read my words. I hope your day is beautiful, and filled with the things you love most. 

Remember to step back, take a deep breath, and enjoy the ride.

  

2 comments:

  1. Holly, I am so excited that you have started a blog (and that I am the first to follow you!)! I have been blogging for almost 4 years and it's really fun.

    I know you love to read so if you ever want to check out my book reviews, check me out at helensbookblog.com

    And now we can chat at the studio about our blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen!
      Thank you so much for your support, it means so much to me! I can't believe I didn't know about your blog, you know how much I love to read! I look forward to having even more to chat about at the studio!
      XO
      ~H

      Delete